It’s no surprise that I absolutely love books but I also think they make the best gifts for any occasion whether it’s a birthday, Christmas or as an alternative to an Easter Egg!
Here are the reasons why…
- Buying a book as a gift shows thought.
- Books are great value for money, they don’t cost the earth but can be enjoyed over and over again.
- On a more practical note, they are good value for money, easy to wrap (which is a huge plus for me as I am useless at wrapping) and they are portable.
- Books develop children’s language, vocabulary and knowledge.
- A book is a gift that lasts forever.
- Books are really easy to personalise. Make it extra special gift by adding a message on the inside cover and include the year the gift was bought!
- Books make an environmentally friendly gift because they can be re-gifted and passed on between friends and families should you they no longer have a place on your bookshelf.
- Books make a mindful gift, often enjoyed during some such needed downtime.
- Books help us to create memories because of the people we’ve enjoyed them with.
So if you’re looking for a gift for someone and you’re not sure what to buy, head to a bookshop. Do check out my online bookstore as well because I am working on some great bundles which would make a lovely gift for that special little person in your life!